Positive affirmations are about to be a game-changer for you!
Table of Contents
As women, we are constantly inundated with messages telling us that we’re not good enough. We are too fat, too thin, our skin is too dark or too light, our hair is the wrong color, we’re not smart enough, successful enough, pretty enough. The list goes on and on.
It can be tough to break out of that negative headspace and start to see ourselves in a positive light. But it’s important that we do, because when we do, it has a ripple effect. It impacts not only how we view ourselves but also how others view us.
That’s why I’ve put together this list of positive affirmations for women. These are things you can say to yourself every day to help you build up your self-confidence and remind yourself that you ARE worth it.
So please take a few minutes to read through them and pick the ones that resonate with you the most. Print them out and keep them somewhere where you can see them every day – on your mirror, on your refrigerator, taped to your computer screen. And when those negative thoughts start creeping in, replace them with one of these empowering affirmations instead!
1. I am beautiful and unique.
2. I am worthy of love and respect.
3. I am confident and capable.
4. I am in control of my own life.
5. I am powerful and influential.
6 .I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
7 .I have the strength to overcome any challenge.
8 .I deserve to be happy and fulfilled.
9 .I am grateful for all the good in my life.
10 .Every day, I am becoming the best version of myself.
11. I am a valuable person with much to give.
12. I am loved and supported by many people.
13. I have so much to be thankful for.
14. I am surrounded by abundance.
15. I am in control of my own destiny.
16. Life is an amazing adventure waiting to be explored.
17. Everything happens for a reason, and there is always a lesson to be learned from difficult experiences .
18 .I trust the process of life, and know that all will work out for my highest good in the end .
19 .I radiate positive energy and attract only good into my life .
20 .I view every challenge as an opportunity to grow and learn .
21. I am safe, secure and protected at all times.
22. I am blessed with good health and vitality.
23. I always find a way to succeed no matter what obstacles are in my way.
24 .I live each day to the fullest and enjoy every moment .
25 .I am infinitely capable of creating anything I desire .
26 .I have everything I need to create a life of joy, happiness and fulfillment .
27 .My thoughts, words and actions are always positive and constructive .
28 .I attract only positive people and circumstances into my life .
29 .I am surrounded by an aura of love, light and peace.
30 .I am a powerful being of love and light.
31. I am a being of infinite potential and possibility.
32. I am creative, resourceful and resilient.
33. I am surrounded by love and support at all times.
34. I am open to new experiences and opportunities.
35. I am confident in my ability to succeed.
36. I am passionate about life and all that it has to offer.
37. I view every challenge as an opportunity for growth.
38. I trust the process of life and know that all will work out for my highest good in the end.
39. I am grateful for everything that comes into my life, both good and bad.
40. I am always learning and growing from my experiences.
41. I am surrounded by an abundance of love, light, and positivity.
42. I radiate love, light, and positivity to those around me.
43. I attract only positive people and circumstances into my life.
44 .I am infinitely capable of creating anything I desire .
45 .I have everything I need to create a life of joy, happiness and fulfillment .
46 .My thoughts, words and actions are always positive and constructive .
47 .I live each day to the fullest and enjoy every moment .
48 .Life is an amazing adventure waiting to be explored.
49 .Everything happens for a reason, and there is always a lesson to be learned from difficult experiences .
50. I am a valuable person with much to give.
51.I am a powerful being of love and light.
52 .I view every challenge as an opportunity to grow and learn .
53 .I attract only positive people and circumstances into my life .
54. I live each day to the fullest and enjoy every moment .
55. Life is an amazing adventure waiting to be explored.
56. Everything happens for a reason, and there is always a lesson to be learned from difficult experiences .
I hope you enjoyed these positive affirmations for women! As you repeat them to yourself, think about how they make you feel. The more positivity and self-love you can cultivate within yourself, the better off you’ll be.
These affirmations are a great way to start your day on a positive note or use them as a pick-me-up when you need it most.
We encourage you to print them out and keep them somewhere handy so that you can refer back to them often. What are some of your favourite positive affirmations? Let us know in the comments below!
Do positive affirmations really work?
While there is no scientific evidence that specifically supports the efficacy of positive affirmations, many people find them helpful in terms of self-improvement and achieving personal goals. Additionally, there is research to suggest that thinking positively can lead to improved mental and physical health outcomes. If you’re looking to improve your life in some way, it couldn’t hurt to give positive affirmations a try!
What are some other ways I can practice self-love?
There are many ways you can show yourself some love! Here are a few ideas:
-Treat yourself to a relaxing bath with some soothing aromatherapy
-Make time for yourself every day to do something you enjoy, even if it’s just for a few minutes
– buy yourself flowers or a small gift to show yourself that you’re worth it
–Write down a list of things you love about yourself
-Compliment yourself often
-Spend time with people who make you feel good about yourself
-Avoid negative self-talk and instead focus on speaking kindly to yourself
-Meditate or do some other form of relaxation/mindfulness practice every day
I sometimes have trouble believing the affirmations I tell myself. Any tips?
If you find it difficult to believe the affirmations you’re telling yourself, try thinking of specific examples in your life that support the affirmation. For instance, if you’re having trouble believing “I am worthy of love,” think about a time when someone showed you care and affection. Or, if you’re having trouble believing “I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to,” think about a time when you accomplished something difficult. Focusing on specific examples can help the affirmations feel more real and believable. Additionally, try repeating the affirmations out loud to yourself with conviction – the more confidence you can put into your words, the easier it will be to believe them.